40 Ways to Be Romantic – Part 4 The End
Here is the ending to our 40 ways to be romantic and show your love for your partner for the month. I hope it has been helpful and that you also enjoyed doing these things.
- Keep a box with your special love letters, photos, and other momentos and then one special night bring it out and share these memories together again.
- Take a walk on the beach together, and run up ahead and write a message in the sand then call your partner over.
- Say I love you often, softly besides her/his ears.
- If you can cook or bake, invent a meal, dessert or drink and name it after him or her.
- Complete that favor that your partner has wanted you to do for a long time and have not yet completed.
- Take an interest in your partner’s interests. Remember to do it with enthusiasm and have fun with it.
- Act like you would with a new love for a whole day, showing care, kindness, generosity and love.
- Play around and have a nice pillow fight together.
- Buy some body paint and write your love message on your body.
- Send an e-card to your partner to brighten up their day.
[button size=’medium’ style=’white’ text=’BACK TO MORE ROMANTIC TIPS’ icon=” icon_color=’#9c0511′ link=’https://romanticpicnics.net/blog/romance-tips/’ target=’_self’ color=’#9c0511′ hover_color=’#ffffff’ border_color=’#9c0511′ hover_border_color=’#9c0511′ background_color=’#ffffff’ hover_background_color=’#9c0511′ font_style=’normal’ font_weight=’300′ text_align=’center’ margin=’center’]